Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pugad Baboy 21

When I went to Glorietta today (technically yesterday, it was just 7 hours ago) to meet with my friends, I came earlier than expected so I wandered a bit inside the National Bookstore. When I passed a counter, I saw a guy buying 2 books: a Polgas Comics 2 and a red book with Dobermaxx on it. I immediately looked around for the comicbook shelf and saw this:


It's the 21st Pugad Baboy! It was just a week ago when I blogged about completing the series and now the latest one is here! Happiness! Wahaha! I just had to buy it.

I haven't actually read it yet, I just opened it right now and scanned it. By looking at the cover, it seems like it's going to have a major story arc, the last one being "Benigno Ramos: Bounty Hunter" on the Sunday Comics, but looking at the table of contents, I don't think there is one. The last major story arc on the main series would be "Aso" way back on Kinse. I hope Pol Medina Jr. would make more of those but really, every new addition to the series is good enough.

Edit: I stand corrected. There is a major story arc! Bodyguard, which features a returning character from a previous story arc.

8 comments:

Dayds said...

i am a pugad baboy fan/collector too but book 21 has not reach bacolod yet.

i am excited to buy book21 to complete my collection too.

Michael said...

Talaga? I'm from Bulacan and up til now, I still can't find PB21 copies here. Siguro sa Manila pa lang talaga meron. Nagkataon lang na meron nung nagpunta kong glorietta. =D Konting hintay pa.

Dayds said...

salamat
i can wait =)

Unknown said...

Cute 'yung cover ngayon. Kakaiba. Nakakapanibago. Kagabi ko lang siya nakita, masaklap pa wala pa akong pambili. :)

Michael said...

Kakaiba nga dahil baraha yung nagrepresent nung number. Haha... Hope you get your hands on it soon. Astig yung story yung bagong story arc. Hehe.

Mariel said...

how much is it?

Michael said...

I already forgot. But I think it's around 120-150 pesos.

Anonymous said...

its 160 pesos. just bought mine yesterday. the last part is a crossover from pugad baboy 15 characters.