Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Naglevel-up na ko!

I won a pizza! Hey, I rarely win anything so this Thick Family Ultimate Hawaiian Overload from Greenwich and The Morning Rush is very much appreciated:


Today was the first time that I was tuned in to The Morning Rush from start to end. I was to take my brother to school and pick-up my parents at the airport from Bohol so I was in the car the whole morning, locked in on RX93.1.

Today's top ten was the signs that you won't be a good parent. I sent in an entry while parked at the airport. I was hoping, but not expecting, for my entry to be picked. I only had one other entry that was picked before so imagine the excitement I had when I heard my entry land on the top of the hour. The pizza that I won was just the icing on the cake.

Here's my pizza-winning entry: "...if you love playing with your pets but you leave the feeding, the bathing, the cleaning up, all the unpleasant stuff, to somebody else."

When my parents arrived, I asked them if they want some free pizza and that I won one, so we went to Ortigas. It's a good thing that my sister pointed out where RX's office a couple of times we passed Emerald Avenue before. I got there, got my gift certificate, and we went home. This really made my day.

No comments: