Saturday, April 3, 2010

Visita Iglesia 2010, Bulacan

Seven churches, 14 Stations of the Cross, two stations per church. That's how it's done, unlike our attempt last year. The churches we visited were just around our area in Bulacan. Three in Marilao, two in Meycauayan, and one each in Bocaue and Sta. Maria. Here they are:

San Isidro - San Roque Parish Church
Malhacan, Meycauayan

St. Francis of Assisi Parish Church
Poblacion, Meyacuayan

St. Michael the Archangel Parish Church
Poblacion I, Marilao

St. Martin of Tours Parish Church
Antipona, Bocaue

La Immaculada Concepcion Church
Poblacion, Sta. Maria

National Shrine of Divine Mercy
Sta. Rosa I, Marilao

Our Lady of Fatima Parish Church
Heritage Homes, Marilao

The whole trip took us around three hours. As a souvenir, I bought myself a rosary ring from the Divine Mercy Church. I got five of them so far: one from our high school retreat in Caleruega, Batangas; one from the Our Lady of Manaoag Church in Pangasinan; one from Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage in Antipolo; and a gift from a Ninong that he got somewhere in France.

I suddenly got interested in GoogleEarth and mapped out our journey. I used our own parish church, Sto. Nino, as the starting and end point on the map below. Here's the whole trip:

No comments: