Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The blog is on!

Hellooooooooo world!

Welcome to my blog. I would like to congratulate you for being the one of the first people reading this. Hi Ms. Apolo! [wala bang emoticons dito?]

Haha...

So, anyway, about me: I'm Michael Buen Abueva, a 20 year old, organizational communication student at the De La Salle University, and the only reason I am making this blog is because everyone in our class is required to make one. Hehe.

This is actually my second blog. The first one is also a requirement for my philosophy class 2 years ago. I didn't like how it turned out so I deleted it after the term. Hay nako... I'm obviously not one of those people who enjoy blogging but I'm keeping my fingers crossed so that this blog could survive well after the term. Haha.

I'm not expeting anyone to read this aside from my prof, my classmates, my family, and my friends. [I'll ask you guys later this week kung bumisita kayo at malalaman ko kung hindi. Hehe]

Forgive me if my first post is lame. Like I said, I'm not the blogger type. So join me and let's see if this blog can actually survive. This is Micky, Michael, and Buen's blog. This blog begins and ends with me.

2 comments:

Aileen Apolo-de Jesus said...

Well said Michael, I hope by the end of the term you'd get a hang of blogging and enjoy it too! =)

Michael said...

Thanks miss!
As of now, I think I'm getting a hang of it. Hehe... Ü