Thursday, October 30, 2008

Striding and digesting

Hi! Since I have 2 and a half more hours until my next class and my friends haven't arrived at school yet, I think I'll update my blog.

So. Yesterday night, my sister got home from her 4 day vacation at Macau and Hong Kong. [Hi Ate Lea!] My mom and little brother, Chris, were supposed to pick her up at the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport but we went to SM Clark first. While my mother went shopping and my brother was beating his high score [again] at time crisis 4 , I spent my 200 pesos food tripping while walking around the mall.

I bought a new flavored Plato Wraps [Grilled Cheese and Garlic], a brownie fudge Ice Monster [most of the flavors were out of stock] , and fried noodles from Oi!, while walking around the mall for about three times. We then had dinner at Shakey's. Chris and I devoured the mojos and fried chicken while mom enjoyed her spaghetti. We then ordered 2 more thin crust pizzas for take out and walked around the mall until our legs hurt.

We went to the hypermarket where I saw some Nescafe iced coffee that gave me an MANCOMM idea for my next post. Hehe...

After that, we went to the airport, met with my sister [whose ears are apparently still popping], and drove all the way home and got there at around 1130pm. She brought me home a Macau shirt and 20 patacas, Macau's currency. Collecting foreign currencies is one of my small hobbies. [Haha! Masaya na ko dun!] And that's what happened yesterday. Hehe...

[Still trying to find out kung pwede mag-emoticons dito] Ü

No comments: