Friday, December 26, 2008

On my phones: Folie a Deux


I finally have a copy of Fall Out Boy's latest album! I'm so happy! Thanks for the gift, Ate Lea!

There are thirteen new F.O.B. songs on this album, five bonus tracks, and a downloadable bonus song with the use of the CD online. It also comes with a poster and a pin. Sweetness. Too bad it didn't have a lyrics sheet.

Unfortunately, I'm having problems getting the bonus song online so I haven't got the chance to listen to it yet. But it's not a problem at all considering the other eighteen tracks on the album. I've only played through the album three times and I still haven't familiarized myself to all of the songs and so far, these are the ones that I like:

Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes
I Don't Care [We already heard this one]
America's Suitehearts
Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet
The (Shipped) Gold Standard
What A Catch, Donnie [My favorite song on this album. Check my previous post]
20 Dollar Nose Bleed [Also my favorite]

It's pure F.O.B. goodness. However, I loved more songs on their previous album [Infinity on High] and I like that one over this. If you like their music and still haven't got any of their albums, I suggest that you buy Infinity on High first, but Folie a Deux doesn't disappoint. Happy Holidays!

Edit: I'll add "Tiffany Blews" as one of my favorites.

No comments: