Friday, December 19, 2008

The song for Fall Out Boy fans: What A Catch, Donnie

It may not look like it but I'm a big fan of Fall Out Boy. Their new album, titled "Folie A Deux," was just released last December 16. I still can't find a copy here in the Philippines so I listened to their new songs online. I ended up finding this.



It's one of their slower songs like "I'm like a Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off," and I instantly liked it. Then towards the end of the song, surprise, surprise! I heard this: "Where is your boy tonight I hope he is a gentleman." Wow. It turns out that they included lines from their previous singles into the song. Each were sung by different guest artist. Here they are:

3:00 Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet* Elvis Costello
3:45 Grand Theft Autumn Gabe Saporta
3:52 Sugar, We're Going Down Travis McCoy
4:00 Dance, Dance Brendon Urie
4:07 This Ain't A Scene, It's an Arms Race Doug Neuman
4:14 Thnks Fr Th Mmrs Alex Deleon
4:21 Growing Up William Beckett

*Their second single from the same album.

I know. They're all short. But they all make the already beautiful song a whole lot better. One more reason for me to love Fall Out Boy.

No comments: