Thursday, December 18, 2008

The term ends

I guess this is the end for my MANCOMM reports. [Haha! Kala mo naman napakarami nun. Ü] I'm kinda satisfied on how this blog turned out so I won't end it here. I still have a few stuff inside my head to blog about, but I don't think that I can blog very often from now on. We'll see. Depende na lang kung ganahan ako talaga. Besides, I don't have much to blog about. My social life is not as broad and exciting as most bloggers out here. But I guess that's what makes this one different.

To Ms. Aileen Apolo, I'm really happy to be part of your first class ever and I really appreciate that you forced us to do blogs. I know I'm a newbie and giving positive feedback is a big thing coming from what I've heard to be one of the best known bloggers in the Philippines. I hope you continue teaching as I try to continue blogging. [Okaayyy... Masyadong sipsip ang dating so I'll stop here. Ü]

Thanks for the 2.5

3 comments:

Aileen Apolo-de Jesus said...

Wow! You actually posted your course card. Gulat naman ako! Wahehehe. But kidding aside, I see a lot of potential in you Michael, huwag ka lang ma-shy! My social life is down to zero too the past 2 months and I've just been making really crazy posts lately. Good luck!

JayDJ said...

Kudos to you and may you enjoy blogging for a long long time. :)

Unknown said...

Wow...

Kumbaga sa sales, "here's Another happy and satisfied customer"

Hope to see more of your posts!